Presque Isle Lighthouse – PA
Construction of the Presque Isle Lighthouse was started in 1872 and the lamp was first lit in 1873. It is one of three lighthouses located on the Pennsylvania portion of Lake Erie.
Added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1983, the square-shaped lighthouse features hand-carved stone steps on the outside and a spiral staircase on the inside that lead up to the light. The building currently houses park personnel.